“Blue thou art, intensely blue.” J. Montgomery
You know that old phrase “Will wonders never cease?” Well that’s just how I’m beginning to feel. Yesterday we closed out a great week in Oregon with a few hours at Crater Lake before moving on the California. Today we did several of the Redwoods National Parks. Those photos will be in my next post, but honestly, it’s incredible how glorious nature really is. For now, back to Crater Lake. It was an amazing sight, huge and a deeper blue than you can imagine, still surrounded by snow. It’s got to be seen to be believed.
Note: All photos taken with Nikon D/300s
- Blue on Blue: Nikkor 10-24mm @10mm, ISO 200, f/11, 1/80
- Flowers on the Lake: Nikkor 18-200mm @40mm, ISO 400, f/11, 1/100
- Snow in July: Nikkor 10-24mm @ 12mm, ISO 200,, f/11, 1/160
- Windblown Pine: Nikkor 18-200mm @112mm, ISO 200, f/11, 1/30
- Bird on a Branch: Nikkor 18-200mm @200mm, ISO 400, f/5.6, 1/320